IPB Insurance has developed sector-specific capabilities to reflect our position as Ireland’s leading specialist insurer for the public sector and complementary markets.
Our core appetite
Our four key complementary target market sectors are:
- Public Sector enterprises including state agencies and development authorities, commercial semi-states and other entities receiving Exchequer funding towards their operating budget.
- Not-for-Profit including charities, heritage, arts and culture organisations and national governing bodies of sport.
- Educational and Religious Organisations including Education and Training Boards (ETBs), public and private institutions, language and training schools.
- Healthcare including hospitals, palliative, intellectual disability, rehabilitation and allied social care facilities and centres.
Why IPB Insurance
We offer more than just an insurance policy and by working with us, both clients and our appointed brokers benefit from:
- More expertise, focused underwriting appetite and local presence
- Decision makers, support resources and claims function based in the one location
- People and teams empowered to deliver distinctive insurance solutions and at the same time interpret the coverage fairly when claims arise.
- Continuous sector specific product enhancements, combined with a range of alternative approaches to improving programme design and lowering the cost of insurance.
- Proven track record with an exceptionally strong capital base and Financial Strength A- (Standards & Poor’s) underpinning our commitment and contracts.
- Award winning Risk Management Advisory with a deep understanding and extensive practical experience in each of our targeted industry sectors.
- Data analytics and reporting capabilities that turn data into insight, enhance decision making and focus risk management resources to drive performance improvements.
- Large in-house capacity, appetite for 100% of risk and capabilities to underwrite large and complex risks within our core appetite
- Working with the only solely Irish-owned insurer and an organisation that wants to make a difference to our society and the communities we live in